Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

New to the forum and a new SSR owner. Nice to see a forum that isn't dead. I believe if I have read the VIN rite I have 19432. Redline in color. I have enjoyed reading alot of the posts and hope to have some of my own.

Jim :ssr

K

·
0 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you will gain a lot of knowledge from the site, I know I did. If you are looking for anything specific just use the search tab and you are sure to find a thread on it. Enjoy your new ride!!
:reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

·
Premium Member
31,441 Posts
Welcome!

Another redline owner here (also fairly new here myself). :thumbs

You'll find lots of great people (as well as information) here, not to mention the slightest excuse to go cruising! :D

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
RoadsterJim said:
Hi

New to the forum and a new SSR owner. Nice to see a forum that isn't dead. I believe if I have read the VIN rite I have 19432. Redline in color. I have enjoyed reading alot of the posts and hope to have some of my own.

Jim...Where in NJ are you located? I'm hiding near the AC airport but make frequent trips to Deptford and Barnegat.....

John

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
RoadsterJim said:
Hi

Hi Jim, I am also a newbie. I had lots of nice welcomes last week so I jsut wanted to welcome you. I also have a red one (2004)

Gina

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Hi back at ya ... like seeing you use the term Roadster. It's like shelf help, adding value to our SSR'S. It sound classier and points out that they are different from the rest of the trucks. Settle in and have a good time. :ssr

·
Registered
193 Posts
:seeya
Hey Roadster Jim. Welcome.

You're going to love this vehicle. It's certainly an attention getter :)

This Forum is very helpful and can be entertaining :thumbs

Nice choice of color...........but I must say.......they ALL look great.

We'll be traveling to south central NJ at the end of this month.

Another Redline Red Jim
:ssr

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Welome to your new CyberHome

Congrats RJ, I picked my Aqua Blur on the 27th. I cruised this board for awhile before I decided to buy an SSRoadster. It is a great board with the usual list of suspects but a very good, knowledgeable and helpful bunch that want to see us all get maximum enjoyment from our "Roadsters". Hangout, HangIn, HangOn and enjoy the ride! John317

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm located in North Jersey near Newark. Would love to attend anything happening in NJ.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the forum....

Have Fun and Enjoy!!! :party

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Welcome, I'm fairly new too. I just picked up a Silver 05 in July. This is a great informative site, Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the blvd! Lots of great people and info here. Have a great time.

kroozn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to the Roadster bunch

RoadsterJim said:
Hi

HI Jim
Van05360 here from Columbia,SC. I have an 05 6.0 SSR Smokin' Black.
Enjoy the roadster. I find myself driving it more than my vette and my SS Silverado.
:cool

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
RoadsterJim: Plan your first trip. Big SSR Homecoming scheduled for Aug. 19th at the LCC (Lansing Craft Center) where your vehicle was built. Expect to see many more "R"s and have some fun. The following day is the annual Dream Cruise which is held in and near Detroit. A bunch of us are going. This is great site and answers to every question. Scheide

K

·
0 Posts
Jim,

I'm located in North Jersey in Midland Park. :reddevil :reddevil :reddevil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts