Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
04 Chevy SSR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to find out where the RGang guys are located?

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,450 Posts
Orlando, Fl area .......some details about what's going on with your truck will help out could be a simple fix you could do yourself.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
If you add where you are to your profile others in your vicinity can let you know they are near

Reactions: nj6969

·
Registered
04 Chevy SSR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Orlando, Fl area .......some details about what's going on with your truck will help out could be a simple fix you could do yourself.
Sorry it’s not doing anything strange. It’s just the check eng light came on. Think I’m going to buy a scanner or find someone close by that has one

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,764 Posts
@wmtsmt, @soren703 is over the R Gang in Florida, he will get notified and chime in. Also---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC – Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

EDIT also @BlueStreak this is a duplication of his "Need assistance" thread

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
04 Chevy SSR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@wmtsmt, @soren703 is over the R Gang in Florida, he will get notified and chime in. Also---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC – Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

EDIT also @BlueStreak this is a duplication of his "Need assistance" thread

Nick & Kathy
Thanks I think I’ve completed the profile stuff

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,173 Posts
I’m trying to find out where the RGang guys are located?
@soren703 will notice this and will likely touch base. They are meeting me tomorrow at the Ford's Garage at noon. Stop by and introduce yourself! 😉
8201 VINELAND AVENUE, SUITE 1801
ORLANDO, FL 32821

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
1,204 Posts
@soren703 will notice this and will likely touch base. They are meeting me tomorrow at the Ford's Garage at noon. Stop by and introduce yourself! 😉
8201 VINELAND AVENUE, SUITE 1801
ORLANDO, FL 32821
I did make a comment on Facebook SSR page in regard to his issue.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
one of the common reasons for check engine light is the failure of the gas cap to seal properly.....had this issue for awhile...bought new gas cap...problem fixed...still have to have a tech to 2 turn of the check light.....

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome aboard from the 'Sooner' state of Oklahoma. You have become a member of a great group of 'SSR enthusiasts' that are always more than willing to assist in any way. Enjoy the 'ride'.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts