Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the rare to find hitch, for a reasonable price.

Thanks,

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,037 Posts
They are available on this site, or E-bay or Simple engineering carries them. Run about $350 to $400. Shipping is the killer. Very heavy. If you do locate one make sure you get the keys. Happy Hunting.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Does anyone else think is kind of strange that in one post "rust" is selling their SSR and in another there trying to find a hitch ??

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
232 Posts
Shipping a hitch

They are available on this site, or E-bay or Simple engineering carries them. Run about $350 to $400. “Shipping is the killer. Very heavy.”

The SSR hitch will fit in the USPS flat rate large priority box nicely and will ship for around $19 anywhere in the continental US. When I bought my R, the seller forgot to send the hitch to me. It arrived in one of those boxes.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Search salvage yards in Georgia. I found a yard that had 2 of them with the crossmember for $150 each NO KEYS. If I find the email I will let you know.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,436 Posts
Search salvage yards in Georgia. I found a yard that had 2 of them with the crossmember for $150 each NO KEYS. If I find the email I will let you know.
Missing keys . . . No Biggee.

A few years ago, I took a spare SSR Hitch to my local "Mom and Pop Locksmith Shop" and in about ten minutes plus ten bucks . . . Two Replacement Keys.

In fact, it is still sitting on the Water Heater in my garage. Too bad you're not a little closer.

Good Luck.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Really?????

My Father is Thurston Howell III.

LOL.
===================================================

Is that so?? Well I just talked to "Ole Thursty" last Friday at the Polo Club and he denies even knowing you!!!! :surprise:

~~~ 2018-12-23-09-52-07-1758137635.jpeg ~~~​

===============
David :black:
2018-11-16-09-16-10--473029656.jpeg - .....and an Impostor as well!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts