Chevy SSR Forum banner

Hmmmm.. Are YOU Like ME...????

3K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  mikepowell 
#1 ·
Im feeling im spending WAY to much time in this Forum!!! :) I just cant seem to stop coming here and reading the threads and learning more about our Trucks. Im thinking a grown man should have better things to do..... but I can't seem to find any better way to learn about my ride and share ideas and opnions..:) Its Fun here...

#2 ·
My husband thinks I spend way to much time here and on the computer in general. I think he spends way to much time watching the same old blow up movies over and over.

But I enjoy learning about my SSR (stuff my non mechanical self would ever know) and also the non SSR related stuff is fun. I think it bothers him that I know more about the SSR than he does:lol

#4 ·
This forum is just too much fun!:lol And it's educational too.:smash I've been told that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and if's that's so I'm getting really dangerous. I've learned a lot about my truck and made some new friends to boot. :seeya You can't beat that.

#9 ·
OK guys now on a more serious note. Where on the internet other than here could I get all of this invaluable or should I say priceless help and information. Plus it's winter here, so what else is there to do but chat about my NEW 06 Black Tie and get ideas and think about what modifications I might want to make to it. Also every now and then I take a break from this fanticism and drive it when there is a good sunny break in the weather. I've purchased a few items for my Black Tie but haven't taken the time to have them installed or put on or the weather has not been clear enough for me to take it to have certain things done.
I want to go to the garage and just rub on it but it needs to be a little warmer.

OK guys; as you were. Carry on!

:glol :glol :smash :glol :glol :smash :glol :glol​

#11 ·
SS My R said:
OK guys now on a more serious note. Where on the internet other than here could I get all of this invaluable or should I say priceless help and information. Plus it's winter here, so what else is there to do but chat about my NEW 06 Black Tie and get ideas and think about what modifications I might want to make to it. Also every now and then I take a break from this fanticism and drive it when there is a good sunny break in the weather. I've purchased a few items for my Black Tie but haven't taken the time to have them installed or put on or the weather has not been clear enough for me to take it to have certain things done.
I want to go to the garage and just rub on it but it needs to be a little warmer.

OK guys; as you were. Carry on!

:glol :glol :smash :glol :glol :smash :glol :glol​
It's winter here too. Drove mine today, yesterday, day before, day before that...:rolleyes:
I really don't envy you guys and gals that have to wait all winter in the cold just so you drive again in the spring.

#14 ·
Addicted

I'm an accountant and I don't have time for this at this time of year -- but I can't stop coming here! At least I get to park my SSR outside my window so I can see it all day at work.:ssr
OBTW, Catwoman nice new avatar -- exercise equipment and clothing!!!:jester

#19 ·
Spending too must time on forum

I have spent so much time on the forum, that I forgot my wedding anniversary. Yesterday, my wife told me, very angrily, that tomorrow there better be something for her in the driveway that goes from zero to 160 in five second flat. So, this morning my wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a new bathroom scale. By the way guys, visiting hours at the hospital are limited due to the extent of the injuries. The doctor said I should make a full recovery in a couple of months.

#20 ·
Fanatic Flu

Yah! It sucks - but I know I must be sick, too. Best "cure" is to go for a ride.
Some might say I should have my head examined for taking my Silver Bullet out on the salty roads, but I'll be damned if I'm going to leave it home. Cancer or arthritus or "God knows what", could take me out way before rust screws up my ride. I've looked way too long to find a rig I like as good as this, to just leave it sit. Besides, if it does rot away or get smucked up, I look forward to dealing with one of you guys, and offer
you righteous bucks for your low mileage beauty.
I might be crazy...but what a way to GO!

#22 ·
Sleep.... I need Sleep...

This forum is making me a nightowl... I get on just to check a few things and then I can't get off... but I can't help myself... I don't think I've hit bottom yet... but I need sleep :sleep :sleep Huhhh... no I did not doze off... now why would I do that... I never get to sleep until after midnight any more... and it's all your faults....:smash :smash :smash :jester

#24 ·
JACKWALDROP said:
I have spent so much time on the forum, that I forgot my wedding anniversary. Yesterday, my wife told me, very angrily, that tomorrow there better be something for her in the driveway that goes from zero to 160 in five second flat. So, this morning my wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a new bathroom scale. By the way guys, visiting hours at the hospital are limited due to the extent of the injuries. The doctor said I should make a full recovery in a couple of months.

My husband would have two black eyes!!!:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.