Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I've got some great deals that I can ship right away!
We have collected a number of items that were ordered and never shipped or were the wrong sizes and had to be replaced.

Selling at a discount and ready to ship asap!

Normally these items take about 2 weeks to get in and get Custom Embroidered.

So get em now!

1 Black Fleece Pullover Size 2XL, Embroidered with SSR on the Front Only.
Normally $34.99 your cost $30.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Black Fleece Pullover Size Med, Embroidered with SSR on the Front Only.
Normally $34.99 your cost $30.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box SOLD

1 Purple Fleece Pullover Size Med Embroidered with SSR on the Front Only.
$30.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Red Fleece Pullover Size Large Embroidered with Silver SS and Black R to match the trim, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Black and Silver
$45.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Blue Fleece Pullover Size Large Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Red and Silver

1 Black Fleece Pullover Size XLarge Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the "Sisterhood" Logo in Red and Silver

1 Grey Fleece Pullover Size Large Embroidered with Black SS and Red R, $45.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box SOLD

2 Black Hooded Sweatshirt Pullover Zip up, Size Large Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Red and Silver
$35.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Black Hooded Sweatshirt Pullover Zip up, Size XLarge Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the Sisterhood Logo in Red and Silver
$35.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Black Cotton Mens Long Sleeve Dress Shirt Size Large Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, $28.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box SOLD

1 Grey Hooded Sweatshirt Pullover Size 3XLarge Embroidered with Blk SS and Red R, $20.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Red Hooded Sweatshirt Pullover Size 2XLarge Embroidered with Silver SS and Black R to match the trim, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Black and Silver
$30.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box

1 Blue Satin Jacket, Size XLarge Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Red and Silver
Normally $65.00 you pay $35.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box SOLD

1 Navy Blue Satin Jacket, Size XLarge Embroidered with Silver SS and Red R, Back has the Silhoutte Logo in Red and Silver
Normally $65.00 you pay $35.00 shipping to US residents $12.00 Flat Rate Priority Box SOLD

1 Blue Polo Shirt Med, SSR on the right side pocket area, $15.00 shipping to US residents $6.00 flat rate padded envelope

1 Cream Polo Shirt Large, SSR on the right side pocket area, $15.00 shipping to US residents $6.00 flat rate padded envelope SOLD

Email me at [email protected] for a link to pay with ANY ccard, as I don't accept Paypal anymore since they ripped me off for the last time.
Or you can send a check or MO, just email me.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

GR

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts