Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a somewhat sunny day (break in the nonstop rain we've been having) to drop the top and go have some fun... some nice dry roads where i was finally able to get on it -- and WOW does she respond. i can't imagine driving a lightweight vette with this engine seeing as how quickly it gets our heavy SSR going... in short my face hurts from grinning all afternoon. can't wait for the Windsuppressr to arrive and complete the package... :yesnod

·
Registered
131 Posts
pesos said:
finally got a somewhat sunny day (break in the nonstop rain we've been having) to drop the top and go have some fun... some nice dry roads where i was finally able to get on it -- and WOW does she respond. i can't imagine driving a lightweight vette with this engine seeing as how quickly it gets our heavy SSR going... in short my face hurts from grinning all afternoon. can't wait for the Windsuppressr to arrive and complete the package... :yesnod
You will absolutely love the WindsuppreSSr. I have had mine out in 19 degree and had to turn the heat down. The screen is nice to look at but the Windsuppressr really works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts