Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you attended the Homecoming and would like to contribute to a CD compilation of the event, please pick your best digital shot from the event and email it to [email protected] along with your mailing address. Include an explanation of the shot if you like. Make sure that the attachment is the best quality and not reduced.

The cutoff date for submissions is September 1, 2005. I should have the project completed and mailed out by the 10th.

Dan

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

I sent you a e-mail ... but I did not shoot in high res. If you can not use the photo thats ok. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Revise This Tread

With the announced closing and thoughts of a Homecoming next year, I thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to open this thread again.

If you haven't yet contributed to my digital collection from the '05 Homecoming and would like to participate, please send what you have. I'm still waiting to see if any more media gets released from GM before I finish the compilation.

Thanks.....

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
This needed to be bumped. What ever happened to that Homecoming CD from last summer?

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CD Compilation

Focks said:
This needed to be bumped. What ever happened to that Homecoming CD from last summer?
Hi Focks, I'm just about completed. I'm down to the last part of the afternoon at the plant and some Woodward content. When that's finished I'll be laying the music tracks on top of the digital pictures. I was hoping for more content from the factory but have received limited contributions. There are more than 125 pictures in the project to date and requires two full audio tracks to cover all of the shots.

I'm working on this project in my spare time so it's has stretched out longer that I would have liked. Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this project.

Dan

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Thats cool, Dan. I just came across it when i was searching the archives and it jogged my memory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts