Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Chris "Devastator" for providing our members with a phone list for the upcoming Thursday's GM Heritage/ Friday's Homecoming/ Saturday's Woodward Dream Cruise events.

Hope to be able to communicate with all of you that are joining us for this great long weekend! :thumbs

Attachments

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
The list

Anyone on this lists that didn't get an e-mail sent to youwith the numbers, OR anyone who wants to be on this list, E-mail me at [email protected] I will need your name , ssr fanatic name , and your e-mail . I didn't want to offend anyone , so I blanked out the numbers. See you all real soon Chris Bellis :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make it into another format

walleye said:
I can't open it.
Hey Chris send me the list again and I will convert it so our memebers will be able to read it. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Home Coming

I Can't Get It To Open Either. Have Had Same Problem With This Program Before. Hope We Can See If Are Invited. Have Not Had Call Yet !!

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
List & License

Since we have a phone list with names, I think it would be great to have everones licence plate number and maybe the color of their car so we can identify who's who. :cool

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Also Unable to open

I also am unable to open the list I received, or should I say that it opens but is just a mess of characters. I haven't seen if someone is working on resending.

I also received the email for the homecoming and there are two attachments of maps for the CE and LCC that I can't get to open. Anyone else with the same problem???

Thanks

drbob

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,147 Posts
Last update 10:11PM 8/12 came through to me without any attachment.
We appreciate what you are trying, Chris, but could you possibly try saving as a Word doc and attach it that way?

thanks

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Lastest Group Listing Grows!

Below are the 46 names that have contacted Chris "Devastator" with their phone numbers, location, color of SSR and plate number.

The names below with the * means that there is no cell phone number available as of yet.

1HOTSSR *
6.0TOGO *
ASCinsider *
Beer100 *
BIG JIM Jim
Bill Scott *
BroncoSSR *
BobA
Chuck
Criclek454 Patrick
Devastator
Digital *
Diggs *
Dingbat
dittonzssr
drbob Bob
Focks *
Furykay
FUZZY Mark S
Grillman *
hotrodgirl Debbie
Had2hvt *
Jim Gnitecki
Ken'sSSR *
kroozn Ross
Lew4ut
Living2be *
looking4anssr John
MarcNY Marc
Marty
Pistons#fan
Purple Penelope ED
RaticalSSR Doug
Rebel Ed
Redlineohio Jim
rhobbel Ray
Rick418cars Rick
RonC
roger phillips
savilloc Carl
Scott 0168 Scott
Sheide *
ssr3 *
Thatrhinoguy *
walleye Steve
wvssr telford

Once the final listing is compiled we will send out to everyone on the list.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,147 Posts
The problem is that the attachment to the email can not be opened by everyone. Whatever the format that Devastator is using should be changed for everyone to be able to open it.
I haven't been able to get into any of his attachments.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts