Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread that would give our members who were able to attend the GM Heritage Center/ Homecoming Day/ Woodard Dream Cruise a place to post their photos in. I will ask Troy to set up a special section in the Gallery area for us.

It has been a awesome time for all of us that have been able to come and share in the great GM Heritage Center Tour/ Homecoming Day Events/ Woodward Dream Cruise.

Photos will follow soon I am sure! :thumbs

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great Idea

:cool That would be much appreciated Marc and all the Forum travelers. :thumbs
Enjoy your trip and all the sights.
We'll be checking the Forum site frequently. You can be sure of that.
And don't forget to include the :party pictures.

Thanks again
Jim

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who Me? LOL

Here are some of the first day travels through Canada with Scott and his lovely wife Susan. We switched for a little while... SSRs not wives... :lol

Scott you look great in Silver... ;)

Dingbat, Big Jim and P/P are acting up... I just had this feeling it was going to be a fun time after I met those wild guys!

PS. You have to stand on something a lot higher to beat me out. :lol
:jester

Attachments

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Marc NY said:
HI Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread that would give our members who were able to attend the GM Heritage Center/ Homecoming Day/ Woodard Dream Cruise a place to post their photos in. I will ask Troy to set up a special section in the Gallery area for us.

It has been a awesome time for all of us that have been able to come and share in the great GM Heritage Center Tour/ Homecoming Day Events/ Woodward Dream Cruise.

Photos will follow soon I am sure! :thumbs
Here's a teaser, interesting front spoiler....

Attachments

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Good pics...I think Terri had one to many of those cute drinks.!!! :lol And I see Ed, is NOT wearing his name tag!!!!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob Shows up with two tone SSR!

Bob Walczyk and his lovely daughter surprised the group by showing up in a brand new 06 two-tone SSR. We all enjoyed chatting with Bob out in the Hotel parking lot in the rear.

After taking a quick group photo and some small chats we caravaned down to the GM Heritage Center.

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Arriving at GM's Heritage Center

What a sight to see... all those beautiful looking SSRs all lined up at the Heritage Center. The group listening to remarks about all the rare and expensive show vehilces along with some vintage cars. The tours are not open to the general public so everyone was thrilled to have a once in a life time oportunity to see many of GM's speciality vehicles.

It was a great presentation which was enjoyed by everyone.

Ps More photos to come later... very tired a long couple of days. Tomorrow is Woodward Dream Cruise. :thumbs

Attachments

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Great Pictures :thumbs

Good to see all the FANATICS!!! :cheers

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks Like I Missed A Great Time.

Im Sure Kickin My Self NOW. Looks Like You All Are Havin A Great Time. I Just Couldnt Swing To Make The Trip Out :( Maybe Next Year. I Wish You All A Safe Trip Back Home.
Lee

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Jealous

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Perth, Australia (on business) and I'm jealous as @#$%$## :cry

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
I recognize some of the great customs - Fuzzy's, Detroit Piston Fan's, the yellow/purple show truck that I have a big poster of, but what's the story on the orange one?????? Love the color.

Ray

F

·
0 Posts
Hey everybody. My first post here. I'm not an SSR owner yet (hopefully someday), but I'm here in Detroit with the Mercury Marauder club and thought I'd post a few photos I took of SSRs cruising Woodward. Sorry the quality is relatively low, I'm a terrible cameraman.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and share the pics. :cheers

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Great Pictures!!!

But, now you need to add some user names with the shots, so we know who the people are!!! I only recognize a few members. :)

1 - 20 of 131 Posts