Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
Thanks Everyone

I've found a few things I don't like to do, but only one thing so far that I can't do.
get pregnant :glol :glol :glol .

Seriously though, I live by two very old motto's that say,

" Nothing is Impossible, It will just take a little longer"

"Take pride in your work and it will show"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
Buffy said:
Thanks to FUZZY...................

Follow the directions and download the FREE player first, then sit back and enjoy the show.


Show 1

Show 2

Show 3
Hey, Thanks for sharing your great SSR experience. Makes me proud to see so many SSR's having a great time!!!!

Steve
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Hey Fuzzy

I love the first one being the heritage tour and its like an old silent movie with the pianio playing. I LMAO ! It was great :thumbs
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
Now I will have to hang my head in shame for eternity. I have to admit it was me that was parked backward. I was hoping nobody caught that on film.

Nice job Fuzzy
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dingbat said:
Now I will have to hang my head in shame for eternity. I have to admit it was me that was parked backward. I was hoping nobody caught that on film.

Nice job Fuzzy
Mike! Go stand in the corner and repeat after me,

"I will always back in! I will always back in! I will always................"
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
FUZZY said:
I've found a few things I don't like to do, but only one thing so far that I can't do.
get pregnant :glol :glol :glol .

Seriously though, I live by two very old motto's that say,

" Nothing is Impossible, It will just take a little longer"

"Take pride in your work and it will show"


Great piece of advise! Thanks-Those are definetly words to live by!!!!!!!! :agree
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,316 Posts
Originally Posted by FUZZY
I've found a few things I don't like to do, but only one thing so far that I can't do.
get pregnant .

Seriously though, I live by two very old motto's that say,

" Nothing is Impossible, It will just take a little longer"

"Take pride in your work and it will show"
hotrodgirl said:
Great piece of advise! Thanks-Those are definetly words to live by!!!!!!!! :agree
And letus not forget to others;

"Don't try to drown your sorrows, if she can swim."

And more importantly;

"Never squat with your spurs on!" :thumbs
 

·
Enjoying life as it comes
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
You got me laughing there.

I don't bekieve I've ever heard it said that way Focks. :glol :glol :glol

That was a good one or two :glol :glol :glol :glol
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top