Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea why this seller still has any for sale @ this price, $145 or offer. I made an off of $100 and he countered with $125+ shipping of about $12. AS-they so often get broken I accepted his offer and it is beautiful. Packed just as Gm packed it. If you buy one ask for bubble wrap on the ends. UPS & others break so much stuff? Not a link but a copy & paste.

eBay item number:283238608010

Birdmans................not mine

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,921 Posts
I have no idea why this seller still has any for sale @ this price, $145 or offer. I made an off of $100 and he countered with $125+ shipping of about $12. AS-they so often get broken I accepted his offer and it is beautiful. Packed just as Gm packed it. If you buy one ask for bubble wrap on the ends. UPS & others break so much stuff? Not a link but a copy & paste.

eBay item number:283238608010

Birdmans................not mine
I bought one from him last year too. Must have raided a Chevy Parts Warehouse! they have been selling these for at least two years.

·
Perfectionist
526 Posts
Inspect very good! I bought one from him months ago. It looked awesome, till I really looked at it. It had many little HAIRLINE cracks in the plating. Around the letters really hard to see. He made it right with me.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Inspect very good! I bought one from him months ago. It looked awesome, till I really looked at it. It had many little HAIRLINE cracks in the plating. Around the letters really hard to see. He made it right with me.
Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts