Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for where I might find a replacement hood emblem for my 04 SSR in the satin finish? Accidently broke off a couple of the posts on mine last night. Lesson learned. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Sorry for your mishap. You might try clear silicon adhesive and glue it back on if you don't find a replacement.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,669 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for where I might find a replacement hood emblem for my 04 SSR in the satin finish? Accidently broke off a couple of the posts on mine last night. Lesson learned. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have Satin Hood Emblems, used, repaired.

Send me yours with broken tabs and $50.00 and I will send you a repaired Satin Emblem.

I also have Eric aka MPD Fiberglass Emblem "guard". Easy mount can't break.

$130.00 Mike aka https://shop.simple-engineering.com/category.sc?categoryId=11 also has them in stock.

Here is my SSR How to Library:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

Dicktator

1. MPD Emblem Guard Very good investment, even Dealer can't break!
2. I painted to match SSR Color
3. Just slips onto Emblem bolts
4. Mounted
5. Eric showing us his Hood Emblem Guard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Guarded message

I would go with Dictator if I were you.

You get a good repaired one and then you can put the guard on it and you are good to go.

I have an aluminum one on mine now, but when I change to chrome I use the guard.

Dave

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
Check this thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts