Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fanatics:

Having bought a custom ram air hood from MPD1 Motorsports, as a result of my accident back in May, I would like to sell the following item which I no longer any have use for. It is a complete package as described in detail below:

1. OEM Factory Hood Liner (#15132796).
Note: There are a couple of small tears near the upper left where the corners of the air filter box had indented the hood liner. I have glued down the tears and have placed furry black velcro strips over the indentions. There is also a small patched hole near the center at the bottom where I had drilled my OEM hood for a 6th fastener.

2. Aluminum SSR set of letters. (SOLD separately)
Note: The "SS" letters were electroplated bright chrome by Custom Coatings in Tallahassee, FL. This set of letters has the short studs on the back with a washer plate with nuts which very securely attaches the letters to the hood liner/blanket....no coming off.

3. Bright chrome push pin fasteners. (SOLD separately)
Note: Two (2) sets of five (5) factory push pin fasteners with bright chrome buttons on top. Should you decide to drill an extra hole as I did and mentioned above, you will have a button for it, plus a few extras if ever needed. The extra set of five (5) fasteners are not shown in the attached photo.

I'm asking $75 (shipping cost is NOT included) for the hood liner alone. I would really prefer not to have to ship this item, due to its size. However, I will be attending the SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA in the first week of October. I plan to bring it with me to the rally. (See second photo of hood liner only.) (SOLD separately)

Alex

Attachments

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I'll take them ... PM sent

Cadiman

:silver::silver::silver:

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Under Hood Letters:

You snooze you lose. Lol
I would like to find the hood letters with the red "R".
Butch:

You might try contacting "Dragon2U" (Mike). He had them available for a while, but it may be a while before he locates another outfit to make them for him, as his previous supplier bailed out on him.

I'm not sure if "DakotaDocMartin" is still having them made, but you might try him as well.

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts