Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and gals, I'm still looking for "THE" SSR. I wanted to know if there were any horsepower mods any of you have done? I think I'm going to stick to an '04 model due to the gas mileage. I Figure the 5.3 would do better (gas mileage wise) than the 6.0:rolleyes: ? Anyways, where can I go to check out headers, and exaust, etc. for horsepower to keep up with a 6.0?

·
Registered
487 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
Well guys and gals, I'm still looking for "THE" SSR. I wanted to know if there were any horsepower mods any of you have done? I think I'm going to stick to an '04 model due to the gas mileage. I Figure the 5.3 would do better (gas mileage wise) than the 6.0:rolleyes: ? Anyways, where can I go to check out headers, and exaust, etc. for horsepower to keep up with a 6.0?
SSR4SURE

Do a search for threads by 2005SSR6Speed (Joe near San Diego, CA) I like the mods he is doing to his 05 engine. Also check out Jim G's (JimGnitecki) Book. It's worth the $30!!

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
SSR4SURE - First I want to start off by saying, Hello. You will really enjoy the SSR that you pick no matter what year it is. After you buy it feel free to give me or any of the other members a yell and everyone here will bend over backwards to help you. Thanks to a great site, everything you can imagine has been discussed here at one time or another.

·
Registered
904 Posts
SSR4SURE said:
There are so many mods you can do, Might be better to ask what some have done and if they would do it again, It is very easy to keep up with a 6.0 as the 5.3 and the 6.0 are about the same when you do mods on them, Remember speed cost money, How fast do you want to go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts