Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,941 Posts
If you can see this picture of a great looking SSR, then you are in business again!
I can see the pictures. It is YELLOW, right?

·
Dr Who
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to think all the IT gods for the great effort and loooooong time it took to get the problem resolved.......may the force be with you.

·
Proud Original Owner
17,531 Posts
Still can't get classic format.

Mine is set to Classic in the bottom left corner, but it still opens in the new full version. I don't know if this will work for you, but when I click on active topics and it will then go back to classic version. Worth a try...

·
BLU SSR
1,340 Posts
Still just getting "attached Thumbnails" no pictures on my work computer , and yes it worked before and no changes at this end. :blur: :ssr

·
Ret. Air Force
3,695 Posts
Now that I can see big pics again, it looks like Elmo might have came by and vomited on an SSR.
Seeing big pics of a Redline almost makes me wish the site would go back down again!!! :surprise:

Are we sure we are not looking at a picture of a stool sample that Clifford the Big Red Dog left behind!?!? :laugh::laugh:

LOL...Just messing with Brother from another Mother Randy. :wink2:

My apologies for the fratricide to all the other Redlines out there...I would have bought a Red, if not for Chevrolet coming out with Ricochet Silver in year two of production!!!
:grin2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts