Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Well I'm officially a member of the club. :) Picked up my 2004 Redline Red, Chrome Wheels, Running Boards, Cargo Compartment Trim, Aux. Gauges and Towing Hitch. :) WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!! :thumbs I just couldn't pass up the 0% interest now being offered til Sept. 30th on the SSR. Hey Troy, is there any way to change my user name? I don't have my SLK320 anymore, so I'd like to change my username to SSR12270. That's my Vin#. I see now what ya'll mean when you say you can't stop smiling. I got one "That is one cool looking truck, it is a truck right?". Then I got "Is that a kit our did you buy it that way?". And lots of smiles from passerbys. LOVE THIS TRUCK. :lurk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the SSR world :) :)
Hope you truly have a blast with this toy like I am ;)
Good Luck
Tom

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
welcome

I know you've been an avid fanatic for a long time. It's a great feeling to be the center of attention. We need to have a "gathering" sometime soon.

·
Registered
395 Posts
What's not to love, I've got the identical ( TRUCK ? ) and the thrill doesn't wear off. It's amazing how many people don't know what it is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
More Smiles Per Mile!!!

I know the feeling of not beening able to not smile when your in your SSR. I have had mine seen Nov.7, 2003 , you will love it Welcome!!

:seeya

K

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the SSR. I, like you traded in a SLK320 for this truck and I fit a lot better in the truck. :seeya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts