Nov. 3 2017- 2:00pm - 6:00pm Kroger 3915 Hwy 337 E, Granbury, TX
• Nov. 4 2017- 1:00pm - 5:00pm Kroger 3300 E Broad St., Mansfield, TX
• Nov. 5 2017- 1:00pm - 5:00pm Kroger 1631 SW Wilshire Blvd., Burleson TX

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They stay at locations than can accommodate a very LARGE 'HOT DOG'. I followed the drivers to their hotel. Last time, they were based at Springhill Suites, 3250 Lovell Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107. The Weinermobile was parked in the empty office tower next door. I got a lot of pictures. I am assuming they will stay there this time again. I'm planning to be at the Kroger's in Mansfield on Saturday Nov.4.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,736 Posts
Surely you guys are going to try and get a Oscar Mayer Weiner Whistle. I remember them in their ads, but don't think I ever had one.

Dave

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,322 Posts
Whaaat??

In all honesty when I "enlarged" that first pic it looked a bit, er....strange! :surprise:

Are you certain that was the Wiener--mobile. >:) ?!?!!?

:surprise::surprise::surprise: :glol:glol:glol​

===============
David :black:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Got the whistle and a few pictures.
Did anyone else show up? I know I would have been there if it was closer.

Where do they post their schedule?

Reactions: TLM

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I really want to make it just could not make the stars and moon line up maybe next time I want a pic

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No one else was there while I was there. The whistle is their Halloween glo'n'dark version. You can get an app from Oscar Meyers website that list all of their visits. There are about five Weinermobile vehicles 6 based on a Chevy truck chassis, one on a Mini Cooper, one on Vespa with side card, ground drone, and a flying drone unit.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,736 Posts
I think we have a retired Weinermobile here in Davie Fl. It sits at a fruit/vegetable stand and has been there for years.

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts