1,890 Posts
Hoy Rod

What kind of animal is IT?? Never seen one like it in TEXAS :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Furykay said:
Sure you have... They just don't look quite the same when viewed through the scope of a varmit rifle. :lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
Elizabeth and Bernie you have the cutest Hot Rod I have ever seen!!!! Is he still on a diet?:lol
Thank You!
Yes Machelle, Hot Rod is still on a diet, he has lost about an ounce. Terri was fussing at me b/c I don't have him ready to do to the SSR Homecoming yet. (He is scared to go outside)

He is still my baby :angel

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
beer100 said:
Sure you have... They just don't look quite the same when viewed through the scope of a varmit rifle. :lol

The first time I looked at the paper work for a 20/20, it had a picture of a prairie dog on the plains in the scope. :lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Furykay said:

He is a prairie dog. They are illegal as pets in Texas, as they are considered to be pests on the plains.
They got their name because they bark like a dog, but when they were heard, no one had seen one yet.
:ssr :thumbs

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
He is mad at them for leaving him home, while they went to the homecoming. He wold have enjoyed the ride through the mountains and the bus ride. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
dittonzssr said:
He is a prairie dog. They are illegal as pets in Texas, as they are considered to be pests on the plains.
They got their name because they bark like a dog, but when they were heard, no one had seen one yet.
:ssr :thumbs
Not to mention they are soometimes found to be carriers of various diseases. Years ago when the Pope came to Denver, there were thousands of prairie dogs at the Cherry Creek Resovoir, where mass was going to be held, and many were found to be carrying serious viruses.

But if you are happy,.. and your pet is healthy,.. then I say go for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts