Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,174 Posts
Pretty decent price. Looks pretty nice. One of a kind. That is only the asking price. Not the talk down, money in your hand, selling price.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,941 Posts
There was a one off Hot Wheels edition done for SEMA but this is not it.
The Hot Wheel graphics are available and I suspect the PO bought the stickers and applied them.

Attachments

Reactions: shakatak

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
The pic in post 5 is correct. The SSR started off red then hot wheels stored the R then brought it back painted it green then sold to the public the owners of the SSR brought to the international rally in Texas in 2017 the truck lives in Dallas area I believe

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,941 Posts
The pic in post 5 is correct. The SSR started off red then hot wheels stored the R then brought it back painted it green then sold to the public the owners of the SSR brought to the international rally in Texas in 2017 the truck lives in Dallas area I believe
Here is a picture from the International Rally last year. Now I recall the owner telling me the history. Thanks for the reminders!!
Greg
Sorry for the inverted pic but its fine on my computer and I cant edit it here.

Attachments

Reactions: 06-SSR

·
Registered
212 Posts
I saw this SSR a couple months ago. I inquired to dealer & told it was sold. Some body bought it & selling at a inflated price? I have seen several SSR's for sale this Summer in Toledo area dealers. Thayer, White, Dunn & a small used car lot in Fremont. Dealers are upping the price due to 95% due to rare? I tried to get parts at one GM dealer. Parts department told me Chevrolet never had a car or truck with that name. Only order parts with a VIN? Be very cautious purchasing in my area. One guy told me that SSR had a standard 4 cylinder engine. Had to special order Corvette motor in the SSR. Sounds like a very uniformed salesman? or a HHR? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts