Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past weekend I went to visit Mike and Alex in Warner Robins, GA, home of the 2018 Southeastern Rally. I decided to stay at the host hotel and check them out. Made a reservation on line, so they were not aware of my connection to the guys doing the Rally. Everyone always wants to know about the hotel and what they can expect so here are a few pictures.

The hotel is in the heart of Warner Robins and is surround by restaurants and places to shop. It is an older hotel, but has had all the rooms refurbished. I have attached some photos of the hotel room, lobby, and dinning area. I also found this note under the door with my statement, which I think speaks for their level of service.

Pictures to follow. Cannot down load from my work computer.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
This past weekend I went to visit Mike and Alex in Warner Robins, GA, home of the 2018 Southeastern Rally. I decided to stay at the host hotel and check them out. Made a reservation on line, so they were not aware of my connection to the guys doing the Rally. Everyone always wants to know about the hotel and what they can expect so here are a few pictures.

The hotel is in the heart of Warner Robins and is surround by restaurants and places to shop. It is an older hotel, but has had all the rooms refurbished. I have attached some photos of the hotel room, lobby, and dinning area. I also found this note under the door with my statement, which I think speaks for their level of service.

Pictures to follow. Cannot down load from my work computer.
Thanks. Things like that info take a little of the anxiety out of the trip. I know the event is many months away, but keeping us updated gives us more by-in and , well hell, it just builds the excitement.>:):grin2:

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
It is getting so much easier to plan this event now that we are making great headway on the major plans. But I believe the best part is making wonderful new friends such as Peggy Kaye, Mgr of the Comfort Inn. We have made other friends who are so eager and excited for what we are doing.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
It is getting so much easier to plan this event now that we are making great headway on the major plans. But I believe the best part is making wonderful new friends such as Peggy Kaye, Mgr of the Comfort Inn. We have made other friends who are so eager and excited for what we are doing.
Stayed at this Motel couple of times on way back from Florida. Very clean, plan on signing up in Spring. Do we mention the Rally for any special Rate? thanks, SWT RYD (Robert)

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Stayed at this Motel couple of times on way back from Florida. Very clean, plan on signing up in Spring. Do we mention the Rally for any special Rate? thanks, SWT RYD (Robert)
Robert, Short answer is...Yes. :grin2:
When you are ready to book your room (only 79 available and filling up fast), you will need to call the hotel at (478) 953-3000 and mention that you are part of the "SSR Fanatic" group. :wink2:
Btw, next time you are in Warner Robins...CALL US!!
I will PM you with cell numbers for me and @Light Show :smile2:

Huge thanks to @Dr Who for taking & posting pics and giving your honest review.
Love the hand written note!! Peggy Kaye is a really nice lady!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts