Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
10 th Edition of the C/CB TOUR
Hotel will once again be at The Hampton Inn , 380 East Main St., Ephrata, Pa. Room rate will remain the same at $119.00 a nite. Date for the tour are Oct. 8- 12th 2020. So far we have a block of 25 rooms so if your are going to attend I would reserve a room now so that we can get more rooms as needed. Hotel number is 717-733-0661.
Please post on this thread when you make a reservation so we can manage the number of rooms reserved.
Details of the event will be posted in the beginning of the new year.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I hope to attend but will have to leave on the 9th. What is the planned agenda for the 8th?

·
Premium Member
28,282 Posts
Hotel will once again be at The Hampton Inn , 380 East Main St., Ephrata, Pa. Room rate will remain the same at $119.00 a nite. Date for the tour are Oct. 8- 12th 2020. So far we have a block of 25 rooms so if your are going to attend I would reserve a room now so that we can get more rooms as needed. Hotel number is 717-733-0611.
Please post on this thread when you make a reservation so we can manage the number of rooms reserved.
Doug had trouble with that phone #, when called it and was answered it asked for an access code. We got thru on 717-733-0661. We inquired about an extra day and was told would have to pay regular price, is that right.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope to attend but will have to leave on the 9th. What is the planned agenda for the 8th?
Hotel will once again be at The Hampton Inn , 380 East Main St., Ephrata, Pa. Room rate will remain the same at $119.00 a nite. Date for the tour are Oct. 8- 12th 2020. So far we have a block of 25 rooms so if your are going to attend I would reserve a room now so that we can get more rooms as needed. Hotel number is 717-733-0661

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doug had trouble with that phone #, when called it and was answered it asked for an access code. We got thru on 717-733-0661. We inquired about an extra day and was told would have to pay regular price, it that right.
Thanks for catching that mistake

·
BLU SSR
1,835 Posts
One less room available! We made our reservation for the 8th - 12th by calling 717-733-0661 and had no problems, she asked if we needed additional nights and offered the same rate. We are unsure if that will be necessary but were assured we could call at a later date and still get the reduced rate. Ask for Leslie to make things easier.
Lookin' forward to a great time!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
what all does this amount to. ?? Have heard about it for years and giving it a thought now that we retired!!

·
BLU SSR
1,835 Posts
what all does this amount to. ?? Have heard about it for years and giving it a thought now that we retired!!
AMOUNTS TO FUN WITH FELLOW FANATICS !
We have not made this rally yet, but has been on our list since we heard of it - really looking forward to this one!
We have been to several rallies and ALWAYS have a great time. My advice to you is start making plans to attend and get your hotel reservations now - you won't regret it!

·
165 Posts
Hotel will once again be at The Hampton Inn , 380 East Main St., Ephrata, Pa. Room rate will remain the same at $119.00 a nite. Date for the tour are Oct. 8- 12th 2020. So far we have a block of 25 rooms so if your are going to attend I would reserve a room now so that we can get more rooms as needed. Hotel number is 717-733-0611.

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Our 2020 Long Cruise is to join the Chocolate and Bridges Rally Oct 8 - 12th 2020.
Then, we will be cruising on to Niagara Falls - Ark Experience - and Corvette Museum.
Now that's a road trip.
Anyone is welcome to join us for part or all of the trip.
Attached is our early plans.

See our post...
Click Here

Let know if you are interested or need more info: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.