Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets get all the Houston Areas SSR Fanatics together for a BBQ and Social

Memorial Day May 27th

3:00PM until ????????

9036 Water Crest Ct
Montgomery Texas 77316

I will supply Smoked Brisket, Sausage and Chicken, rolls, condiments, water, ice, plates utensils, shade and pool!

You bring a side or dessert to share, your favorite beverage(s), lawn chairs, swim suits, appetite!

Suggested Sides:
Baked Beans
Cole slaw
Salads
Green Beans
any kind of potato dish
corn bread
etc.

Horseshoe pits will be ready for some friendly competition!

This is NOT a Tech Session! No SSR repairs allowed unless you need it to get home!

Please Reply to this thread with attendees and what you can bring so we don't get five trays of beans!

And of course all other Fanatics are welcome if you want to make the trip!

Greg Baehr
832-707-9500

Attendees:
Gary & Beth. Baked Beans and Pie
RoyLee & Joyce. Roasted potatos and cake
Skip and Josefa. TBD
Larry and Susie. (Maybe) Sopapilla Cheesecake.
Lester and Liz (Maybe)
David and Madeline. Potato salad

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Roy Lee and Joyce will attend. We will bring roasted potatoes and a banana nut loaf and a cake. Also we will bring our beverage.
Thanks so much for the invitation.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
We'll Be There

Skip and Josefa will be there. Not sure yet what we will be bringing.
Thinking of a big bowl of Guacamole.....

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
We are also a Maybe, depends on the kids with grand kids. Normal we have a beach weekend at beach house that week. I have heard nothing from kids. We will know more after this weekend get together with family. If we come, which I will let you know a week in advance we will bring a couple of desert. sorry for the uncertainty!!!

:blue:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,702 Posts
Thanks so much for having this Greg. :smile2: It sounds like its going to be a nice gathering.........

images-4.jpeg ~~~~<>~~~~ 2019-05-01-21-46-24-1110308862.jpeg

■□■ - Madeline and I will make plans to come. She says a potato side dish and a desert (to be named later). Thanks again. :smile2:

===============
David :black:
images-1.png

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Greg, I looks like right now we will not be able to make. Sunday granddaughters baptism which we did not expect and then beach house. It just depends on how long they stay if we make it. I see it starts at 3:00 pm if we come we could be late with a desert which we will pickup. So do not count us I expect a 33.5% possible attendance, you know kids!!! I will let you know at around noon sorry. Do not plan extra food for us we will be OK eating crumbs.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Greg, I looks like right now we will not be able to make. Sunday granddaughters baptism which we did not expect and then beach house. It just depends on how long they stay if we make it. I see it starts at 3:00 pm if we come we could be late with a desert which we will pickup. So do not count us I expect a 33.5% possible attendance, you know kids!!! I will let you know at around noon sorry. Do not plan extra food for us we will be OK eating crumbs.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
10 Participants
Curbsssr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing