Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tech Day April 9th, starting at 9am. We will have as special guest Mike Moro (Simple Engineering) If you need parts? Simple-engineering.com. Don’t know what you need? Let us help.. [email protected]. The 2 day plan: Friday 8th - Is for traveling and a Gab-n-Grub for dinner 6:30 @ Tia Juanita's next to Hampton Inn Winnie, Texas.. Saturday 9th - Tech-Day 9:00 am start until done. Lunch provided will be Boiled Crawfish and BBQ. Location is 1657 FM 1406 Winnie, Tx, - contact phone number is 281-235-7968. Host Hotel for travelers - Hampton Inn - Winnie, Tx 409-296-3525, location address 318 Spur 5 Winnie, Tx 77665. Please let us know if you plan on attending and your meal preference crawfish or BBQ as your main coarse. Also please inform us of what you plan to have done to your SSR.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,683 Posts
If you guys want my Supplemental LED Tail Lights and can get together and place one order the shipping will be less per set if it goes to one address. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
I will be there. Hopefully nothing needed on the truck. I will help where needed. BBQ!
Jack

• Love
Reactions: TXNSSR

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have made hotel reservation. BBQ for the both of us. I will need help installing a LED light strip under the tail gate.

Really looking forward to a fun day!!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,950 Posts
Madeline & David are planning on being there. Larry (@Curbsssr) has graciously volunteered to drill holes in my R (rear spoiler)!!! - :eek:

■ ~ Put us both down for BBQ. Thanks also to Lester and Liz for their "Texas Hospitality" :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 aqua blur 114k miles with the ball joint blues....bringing it back from the dead.
168 Posts
Will be there for fob programming and other things....? With copilot prefer BBQ she likes crawdadas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts