Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 S/C Pac Blue 6spd
1,871 Posts
=========================
WOW, Robert ((@TXNSSR)), your memory is superb. I do remember you did let me know about my front brakes a couple of years ago when you & Terry ((@TLM)) were installing my new Bilsteins. But I really haven't put many miles on at all since then due to my ongoing eye surguries. As far as a "Leak Test", could you be more specific?? What should I have leaked?!?!??! - :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

David ((Confused in Conroe!)) - :unsure:
I was doubling down on my bad joke after the spoiler was installed. Nothing will have leaked, you’re good. I’ll go to my room now.

Re: brakes - Fair enough. I’ve observed your eye issues from afar. Glad are doing well now and you guys will make it down.

· Genuinely SSR Obsessed
9,669 Posts
I was doubling down on my bad joke after the spoiler was installed. Nothing will have leaked, you’re good. I’ll go to my room now.

Re: brakes - Fair enough. I’ve observed your eye issues from afar. Glad are doing well now and you guys will make it down.
==========================
I gotcha now Robert. No worries, though cause Larry did a splendid job with the drill---no leaks and it hasn't blown off yet!!! - :p

And last Saturday at the Breakfast the truck just did turn over 26k miles, mostly highway miles. Pedal feels good, no pull when applied, MC looks good, too. Hopefully I get more miles before any major work....fingers crossed!! Can't wait to see y'all again!!

★ ~ Now I'll go to my room!! - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

· Premium Member
2004 Redline Red
13 Posts
#​
Attendee​
Mud bugs​
BBQ​
Work to be done​
Location​
1​
Lester & Liz
1​
1​
Cooking & Upper Control ArmsLift 1 or 2
2​
TXNSSR & Parnelli
2​
Robert working on other Rs, Kim helping LizEverywhere
3​
Curb & Susie
1​
1​
Working on other RsEverywhere
4​
MyCaviar7 + 1
1​
1​
Helping keep track of Robert & work that needs to get doneEverywhere
5​
TLM (hopefully)
?​
?​
Working on other RsEverywhere
6​
Mike & Belinda
?​
?​
Cooking & Upper Control ArmsLift 1 or 2
7​
YellowToy + Gloria
2​
Rear control arms & front upper control armsLift 1 or 2
8​
SSRoe + Linda
2​
Front Upper Control Arms & all shocksLift 1 or 2
9​
Jack
1​
Possible bracket weldLift 1 or 2
10​
River_Rat & CFO
1​
1​
Gary in the timeout corner, CFO chillin
11​
BubbaJo & Sandy
1​
1​
Front shocks & window seals(?)Lift 1 or 2, and outside
12​
HotSSR & Sue
1​
1​
No work planned
13​
Kart3d & Kay
2​
No work planned
14​
DeepBlueScuba + 1
2​
Shocks, Upper Control Arms & steppers, LEDs and faceplateLift 1 or 2 and outside/bench
15Warrior & Madeline
2​
No work planned

BBQ: 15
Mudbugs: 10
Unknown: 4

Please add myself - Kerry Behrens - and I'll have the mudbugs this year. I plan to install drop lights on my doors and help others wherever I can. I want to thank everyone for allowing this Louisiana R to the Tech Days. And a special thanks to Mike Moro for working through the problem of failing RDM's. His team got my R back on the road.

· Premium Member
06 S/C Pac Blue & 05 Flame 6 Speed
1,274 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts