Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Thanks For Posting.....

Absolutely Skip!! :laugh:

I've waited for 55 long years since my dad took my little brother and me to those first Colt .45s games. Great memories and this just tops it off in a huge way.

<>||<> This is a young team that could be a contender for a good while in the future, too :smile2:

GO ASTROS!!!

:party:party:party:party​

==============
David :black:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I’ve been in Houston all week on business... watching the game and the parade in the bar was lots of fun. There’s lots of hootin and hollern here in Houston. I’m in Houston through next week, might have to go shopping for a Astros hat or something this weekend. Go Astros

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Come see us......

I’ve been in Houston all week on business... watching the game and the parade in the bar was lots of fun. There’s lots of hootin and hollern here in Houston. I’m in Houston through next week, might have to go shopping for a Astros hat or something this weekend. Go Astros
=============================================

Hey Chevy Nut ~~~~ YOU HAVE A PM!!!

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

===============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
SOME INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS---

ASTROS AFTER HARVEY
SAINTS AFTER KATRINA
PATRIOTS AFTER BOSTON MARATHON
:
----------------------------------------------
PATRIOTS AFTER NINE ELEVEN (RED WHITE & BLUE)
:flag:flag:flag

ADD TO MY LIST IF YOU CAN!!!!!

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Yankees in 2001 after 9/11 went to the World Series but did not win. The Yankees won 3 of the 7 games, they lost to the Diamondbacks.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Agree Skip on the 'stros!!! and must admit a tear rolled down my cheek on that final out...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts