Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went Saturday. Way cool Cadillac concept sports car!! No name on it and I couldn't find it on their website. Also - the Chevy SS concept was there. Got a couple of pics. 22" wheels!! Also got a pic of the saddlebags in a Redline When I got out to the parking lot - I still hadn't seen anything as cool as my black SSR

Can't figure out how to post more than one pic at a time, so I may have a few more to add to the thread

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
cool pics

I have seen the Caddi in a magazine but can't remember which one, or its name. The rear of this car seems not to fit, just a little to big, for the rest of the design.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Pronunciation?

Do you say that "SEE-un"? It looks like XVP on the right side, too. I'm sorry guys, it's fun to see the new concept cars, but none come close to the first renderings and pictures of the SSR concept. It just blew me away (and still does). The new ones are cool...but not way cool.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Pronunciation?

nostoc said:
Do you say that "SEE-un"? It looks like XVP on the right side, too. I'm sorry guys, it's fun to see the new concept cars, but none come close to the first renderings and pictures of the SSR concept. It just blew me away (and still does). The new ones are cool...but not way cool.

Like I said in the first thread message - I felt the same way when I got back to the parking lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts