Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,044 Posts
Hope to make it... if clutch and transmission repairs are done.
:ssr
Brian
We will not take offense if you drive another vehicle. We would enjoy your company and you can tell all about the transmission issues.

:blue:
Agreed. In support, we could make it an official and optional “arrive in your other ride” breakfast.

-Robert
:silver: (<- who has a silver sister, who doesn’t get enough love and attention these days :surprise:)

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
What’s the word @RedlineRyder?

Arrive in our other rides?
-Robert
:silver:
No SSR for me Saturday. :frown2:
My clutch looked worn out... but was still working.
My transmission was a wreck! :surprise:
Lots of damage inside. Main shaft, syncronizers, etc. Parts are ordered and due in Saturday. Back on the road next week some time... but with my luck... I'm really worried.b
:ssr
Brian

Attachments

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
We’ll probably be there, I just don’t know what we’re coming in.

Suppose to be raining in the morning. Just had a ceramic coating put on the Vette so I know I’m not going to trash it. Don’t really want to trash the R, so it might be in Susie’s ride.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Weather is not good Here, So We will not be there this morning. We will spend the day getting ready for our Trip next Saturday. Packing, making lists of What needs too be taken care of. Hope everyone travels safe if youre heading this way. Watch those roads.. See yall next month.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Our trek was a challenge from Katy to League City in the rain. I-45 was closed a League City FM 518. We had to detour, taking NASA 1 to Egret Bay Blvd to FM518,.Arrived 30 minutes late.

A special thanks the Coastal SSR ladies visiting with my wife, Josefa, it really boosted her spirits after her radiation treatments.

Great group of SSR brothers and sisters.

Skip & Josefa

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our trek was a challenge from Katy to League City in the rain. I-45 was closed a League City FM 518. We had to detour, taking NASA 1 to Egret Bay Blvd to FM518,.Arrived 30 minutes late.

A special thanks the Coastal SSR ladies visiting with my wife, Josefa, it really boosted her spirits after her radiation treatments.

Great group of SSR brothers and sisters.

Skip & Josefa
Glad you'll made the trip. Yes we have a great bunch of ladies in our group. I know it was difficult for you with all the freeway closings. The rain was not bad at all for us and we avoided the freeways. We had 11 that attended breakfast but with only 5 SSR's some drove other vehicles due to rain.

:blue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts