Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breakfast planned at a different place for December 1st 9:00 am. The restaurant is Pappa Yolk's Grill located at 5824 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena. Please let me know if you can make, so we know how many to make reservation for.

:blue:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Only I will be there, Spring is performing at Half time at the Rockets Game and will be gone all day rehearsing and getting ready with Her group of Friends.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,017 Posts
I'm going to try to make it if I don't get hooked into some Honey Do's, I'll be out of town the following week.
Greg

·
BLU SSR
3,544 Posts
HOLY SH%& !! WE HAVE A BLIZZARD GOING ON IN QUINCY , 30 DEG. 30 MPH WINDS AND 5 IN. OF SNOW IN THE LAST 3HOURS.:surprise: GLAD WE HAD 4 WHEEL DRIVE TO GET HOME FROM MY DAD'S PLACE , LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOIG TO BE HOMEBOUND FOR A WHILE. :frozen::blur::ssr

·
BLU SSR
3,544 Posts
So... I'm guessing you're not gonna make it to the breakfast on Saturday? :frown2:
:ssr
Brian
:laugh: Well Geez , I got distracted and when I got back to the computer I forgot which thread I was on and posted without looking . SORRY for hijacking your thread ,I guess I'll have to blame it on cabin fever!>:) You guys have a great WARM get together. WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DISCUSSION! :grin2: :blur::ssr

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
:laugh: Well Geez , I got distracted and when I got back to the computer I forgot which thread I was on and posted without looking . SORRY for hijacking your thread ,I guess I'll have to blame it on cabin fever!>:) You guys have a great WARM get together. WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DISCUSSION! :grin2: :blur::ssr
Figured as much. :grin2:
You stay warm, my friend.
But... if you are up for a 15 hrs. drive south this weekend, I'll buy your breakfast. >:)
Brian

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
Hey Brian, how 'bout a final update on your 6-spd woes. How's your tranny doing now? - :nerd:

~~~~ 2018-11-27-14-31-40-2049199329.jpeg ~~~~
(Your truck with a temperature!)

================
David :black:
2018-11-27-14-16-13-2049199329.jpeg

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Hey Brian, how 'bout a final update on your 6-spd woes. How's your tranny doing now? - :nerd:
================
David :black:
View attachment 537643
We'll David,
I believe my tranny woes are behind me. Some of the parts used in the rebuild are a better design, and so far, I've put ~500 miles on it with no issues.
Also, the new clutch does make a difference! Much easier to get her rolling from a dead stop now and seems to have more pep. :surprise:
Brian

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Might have to back out. I have a tooth extraction tomorrow. Might be there. I don't have enough teeth to eat any more anyway. What's the soup of the day?

Skip

1 - 20 of 23 Posts