Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
I'll be there if I get the R back from a hydroplaning hair raising experience on I-45 yesterday. No other vehicles involved. The concrete barrier was not so forgiving.

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,414 Posts
Oh Nooooooo....

Wow Don..........

So sorry to hear about your accident.--- 2019-01-03-14-48-05-786728419.jpeg

:cuss :cuss

Are you going to have any trouble finding parts? Will it be replace or repair for the front end and the left fender. Hopefully all the smaller parts are available, too. (Hopefully), you weren't hurt at all?

Please keep us posted. :frown2:

==============
David :black:
2018-11-27-17-41-19--1464710952.jpeg

·
BLU SSR
3,530 Posts
I'll be there if I get the R back from a hydroplaning hair raising experience on I-45 yesterday. No other vehicles involved. The concrete barrier was not so forgiving.
Don, Glad you are ok , SSRs are indeed prone to taking an unauthorized trip on the water. I'm curious , what kind of tires are you running? IMHO , Continental DWS's are a great improvement over the Goodyear and 'Nexen' that I have/had , and this is based on too much wet weather driving.:surprise: :blur::ssr

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
January 26

Brunch 11:00 am @ Pipeline Grill, location 10003 Spencer Hwy, La Porte, TX. See link for details and menu ( Houston Restaurants | Pipeline Grill ).

We will be also be discussing activities plan for 2019. Please let me know if you can attend, so we can get reservations made.

:blue:
Currently those planning on attending listed below. No need for reservations for 10 people. Please let me know if you plan on attending and not on list below.

1. True Blue
2. Roylee
3. RedlineRyder
4. TXNSSR
5. TheXCepsion
6. TLM
7. Curbssr
8. gmpartsguy

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
January 26

Brunch 11:00 am @ Pipeline Grill, location 10003 Spencer Hwy, La Porte, TX. See link for details and menu ( Houston Restaurants | Pipeline Grill ).

We will be also be discussing activities plan for 2019. Please let me know if you can attend, so we can get reservations made.

SSR's currently planning on attending listed below.

1. True Blue
2. Roylee
3. RedlineRyder
4. TXNSSR
5. TheXCepsion
6. TLM
7. Curbssr
8. gmpartsguy

·
Premium Member
3,370 Posts
Donaldo,

Any word on the tires?

I hit a deer with mine, fender and hood and some grill parts. I think that you may be able to save the hood.

I was able to get all except I went to Eric for the hood and spear. I also went with the aluminum hood cap.

Good luck.

Dave

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Dave:

Had frontend realigned with no problem. Frame is straight. I've got it up for sale for $10k, clear title. I just bought another '05 Silver SSR with only 22K. Can't get away from silver. This is my third.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts