Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, June 16th Crab Boil 1:00 pm. Beach House located at 4409 Hatteras Drive, Port Bolivar. Afterwards we can cruise the peninsula or possibly the beach depending on sand condition. There is a new car wash on peninsula for afterwards. Please let me know if you can make it so I will know how much snow crab to purchase. We will also have potatoes, corn, and sausage along with some grilled chicken for those who can not eat crab.

:blue:

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
Dang, keep missing your events! I'm judging at our Club Car Show that day.
Greg

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a good time coming up. Spring and I will be there. ( hoping that Ferry line isn't so long )

TheXCepsion

Bill
If you come early should be OK, but may need to check the wait time on Houston Transtar before you leave. You could drive through Winnie, longer but you will know the arrival time better.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Ahhhhhhh but nothing like the salt air, sunshine and the smell of exhaust in the morning...lol I think We can deal with the line to spend some time with all the Good folks. See ya there

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saturday, June 16th Crab Boil 1:00 pm. Beach House located at 4409 Hatteras Drive, Port Bolivar. Afterwards we can cruise the peninsula or possibly the beach depending on sand condition. There is a new car wash on peninsula for afterwards. Please let me know if you can make it so I will know how much snow crab to purchase. We will also have potatoes, corn, and sausage along with some grilled chicken for those who can not eat crab.

We hope the weather holds, no problem for the crab boil but R's could get wet. Come early and visit before any rain! You might want to take one of the golf carts for beach drive.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,005 Posts
We had a great time at the Crab Boil.
Many thanks to @True Blue and Liz for organizing and hosting the event.

3 Rs drove right up onto the ferry on the way home. Front row!

- Robert
:silver:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Great Time

Thanks to Lester and Liz for providing a great venue for the Coastal SSR's Crab Boil. Excellent meal and desserts.

I'll work to see that the North Houston SSR's try to bring on an event to match what you guy have done. It'll be tough to accomplish.

Skip2004

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all for the complements and also for bring desserts and drinks. We had a great time. Some Crab Boil pics below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Awesome Time spent with a bunch of great Friends and Good Food. We couldnt have asked for better weather, nice breeze and a beautiful Home. Thanks Lester and Liz for sharing it with all of Us.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts