Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,365 Posts
Lester, you and Liz make great "coordinators de- excellance" for an outstanding group!! Wish I could go....B'day party (mine) so can't make it. - :frown2:

Hope you guys have good attendance & a great time!! - :party

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
I'm planning on joining Y'all, nothing going on that Sat!
Greg

·
Registered
50 Posts
I see the July breakfast posted as 2nd Sat, and this says July 28th, which is it?
Sorry I see that there's two breakfasts in July if I can I'll try and be there haven't decided yet.

Kay

·
Registered
201 Posts
Will check with the spouse. Would love to see y'all and benefit from your wisdom as a new R owner and just enjoy the company.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
I see the July breakfast posted as 2nd Sat, and this says July 28th, which is it?
Sorry I see that there's two breakfasts in July if I can I'll try and be there haven't decided yet.

Kay
That's the north Houston breakfast at Harris County Smoke House.
The folks down south get together on the last Sat.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Will check with the spouse. Would love to see y'all and benefit from your wisdom as a new R owner and just enjoy the company.
Hey, SSR Minion you are going to have a full day. Breakfast in south Houston and Dinner at the Diner North Dallas. :laugh: Hope you enjoy whichever one you can attend. The Texas R's will welcome you.

Frank

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey, SSR Minion you are going to have a full day. Breakfast in south Houston and Dinner at the Diner North Dallas. :laugh: Hope you enjoy whichever one you can attend. The Texas R's will welcome you.

Frank
Yes - Double scheduled! Going to have to stick to closer to home!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Join us for Breakfast on Saturday July 28th at 9:00 am. The location is La Brisa Mexican Grill in League City. The address is 501 N. Wesley Dr. Let us know if you can make it so we can reserve a large table. See Link for location and details - https://www.google.com/maps/place/La...!4d-95.1140064

:blue:
We had a good turnout for Breakfast!!!!:wink2::party (9) R's showed up, 17 folks having a good time visiting while having a fabulous breakfast. See pics below.

:blue:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts