Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We plan on Saturday October 27th @ 8:30 am to have a Mini Tech Day along with a Gumbo Luncheon instead of the monthly breakfast previously planned in League City. The location will be 1657 FM 1406 Rd in Winnie, TX. Which is the location where we had the last Tech Day. It will be an opportunity for those that can not make the North Texas Tech Day to have some help getting things done on your SSR, so order your parts now. Please let me know if you plan on attending so we can know how much food to prepare.

PS: for those traveling early to attend that morning we will have coffee etc. along with donuts and kolaches for you for breakfast.

:blue:

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll be there... Would like to change out my shocks if there's room and time.
OK, I will put you in line after mine. I order my shocks a couple of days ago. Have you already ordered your shocks? I would expect mine to be in before 27th. I called Mike to confirm delivery but he has not yet returned my voicemail.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
OK, I will put you in line after mine. I order my shocks a couple of days ago. Have you already ordered your shocks? I would expect mine to be in before 27th. I called Mike to confirm delivery but he has not yet returned my voicemail.

Ordered them Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,092 Posts
You’re going to love those shocks. Made my 04 ride like a completely different vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,146 Posts
Looking forward to next weekend

Elsie got a quick bath today as she got loose in the rain this week :surprise:

My tools are all laid out and ready to go.

Looking forward to some shocking results this weekend :wink2:

- Robert & Kim
:silver:

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
I need to replace my ABS EBCM unit. I have a replacement thanks to GMPARTSGUY for loaning me a repaired unit.

I also need to run my rear camera cable from under the passenger seat to the rear license bracket.

I have all my tools to do the work.

See you Saturday.

Skip

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need to replace my ABS EBCM unit. I have a replacement thanks to GMPARTSGUY for loaning me a repaired unit.

I also need to run my rear camera cable from under the passenger seat to the rear license bracket.

I have all my tools to do the work.

See you Saturday.

Skip
OK great!! Will put you in line for lift. Make sure you bring your appetite, I will be making seafood along with chicken & sausage Gumbo for lunch and maybe leftovers for dinner if we don't finish early. We will plan on working until everything is done.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Hope your truck is loaded up with Coors......
===================================================

Gary......C'mon now!!!!! - :surprise:

I thought your taste in "brews" always steered you more towards......>:)

2018-10-26-21-29-29--1796611809.jpeg

★☆★ -- My favorite brand you ask?.......""YOURS""!!! - :glol

===============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts