Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Gary, you can bring David's Meals to the lunch, save you the trip to his house so you wont be late. >:)>:)
==============================================

Mammal Vertebrate Burro Facial expression Terrestrial animal

((LOL - :laugh:))​

Dang.....that was pretty good Greg!! But actually, that 'curbside delivery' sounds pretty good!! - :surprise:

===============
David :black:
Clip art Cartoon Black-and-white Graphics Illustration

Thanks for the kind words Dave. - :smile2:

Currently I'm using the Meguiar's line of products. They're easy to find at a decent price and do a good job. I like their waxes, quick detailer and for the times when the finish is clean but a little dusty I use the California Duster----something that seems to rub some "purist" Fanatics the wrong way! - >:)

★☆★ Brush Product Broom Toilet brush
★☆★​

There are other good products out there that do a fine job as well. I'm just comfortable with Meguiar's for a nice black shine.

And looking at your fine Redline at lunch yesterday, you can ride with me any day. It was a good time! - :grin2:

===============
David :black:
T-shirt Clothing Font Logo Outerwear

Thanks David. I am using Meguiars also. What helped mine, since it came with a bunch of swirl scratches, was when I got a buffer. The paint is no where near yours but better than when I got it. I haven't done a buff since shoulder surgery failed but your flawless appearance has motivated me to try harder.

Good seeing everyone yesterday and meeting some new names from the forum. Very nice people!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.