Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, flame me if you want. But lately this forum has gotten stale. Not much new stuff going on here. Same 'ole, same 'ole.
How about each of you start a new thread with a different topic?? Something fun to talk about. I'd love to hear what you're thinking.
Let 'er rip...........
wizzr

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Yes, it's certainly sad when on an automotive forum the 2 most popular threads are practicing counting and matching common words!

I've thrown up drive train tech before, but it gets little response so I don't bother any more.

Since you asked I will toss something new out there.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Yes, it's certainly sad when on an automotive forum the 2 most popular threads are practicing counting and matching common words!

I've thrown up drive train tech before, but it gets little response so I don't bother any more.

Since you asked I will toss something new out there.
Topspin I would love to hear your thoughts on intakes, and cam selections for the 5.3 and 6.0s. You have already done a lot and it would be great to hear what your findings are. I also understand there may not be a lot of the SSR owners looking to do these type of upgrades but there are some of us who want more and will dig in to get there.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
OK, flame me if you want. But lately this forum has gotten stale. Not much new stuff going on here. Same 'ole, same 'ole.
How about each of you start a new thread with a different topic?? Something fun to talk about. I'd love to hear what you're thinking.
Let 'er rip...........
wizzr
Challenge excepted I will do a write up on my lowering kit from Belltech now that I got it yesterday. I will post it in the technical thread as it will be more of a tech topic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts