Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM very cleverly curved the windows, so if I try to crack it to get fresh air water dribbles into my lap.

Just like my ragtop Z3? :laugh:

Is there a setting on the climate control that brings outside air in?

·
Registered
153 Posts
dougnc said:
GM very cleverly curved the windows, so if I try to crack it to get fresh air water dribbles into my lap.

Just like my ragtop Z3? :laugh:

Is there a setting on the climate control that brings outside air in?

The most important "climate control" button is placed conveniently on the center console, between the door lock and the traction control buttons. This button will place the roof in its most proper and most natural position, stored in the compartment behind the seats. This setting of the "climate control" will give you an optimum amount of "outside air."

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PocoToro said:
The most important "climate control" button is placed conveniently on the center console, between the door lock and the traction control buttons. This button will place the roof in its most proper and most natural position, stored in the compartment behind the seats. This setting of the "climate control" will give you an optimum amount of "outside air."
I tried that! It's hard to shovel the snow and sleet out, what with the seats being so close together!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts