Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing a search, but no luck. It used to be easy to delete PM's but don't see a delete once I select a Conversation......

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,926 Posts
Tried doing a search, but no luck. It used to be easy to delete PM's but don't see a delete once I select a Conversation......
Open the conversation you want to delete and click on leave and you will get a drop down box and click on leave at the bottom of that box.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,926 Posts
JD beat me on this one . . .

Punch the LEAVE Button but don't ask why not DELETE.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
That would be way to easy to figure out !!!!!

·
Administrator
1,581 Posts
How To Delete A Conversation (Private Message)

There is no limit to the number of conversations. You can keep them indefinitely. If you choose to have one no longer display to you within your conversations, you can simply click near the upper right of the message to leave the conversation

Once you leave a conversation, it cannot be restored unless you are invited back to it.

For leaving conversations in bulk (full page) you can do the following.

That will open a drop menu near the bottom. Add a checkmark to "Select All".

Open your conversation box. Although you can add checkmarks next to each conversation, once you select any, a drop menu near the bottom will appear. If you want to leave conversation in bulk (such as a full page) Add a checkmark to "Select All".

Click the drop-down menu next to “Choose action” select “Leave conversations”. Click GO.

- Cricket

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I saw Leave but the warning pop up had me thinking that I was about to hit the "Seat Eject" button.. I'm hoping that Leaving doesn't cause the other recipients to get bothered by some sort of alert.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
The word Delete must have hurt someones feelings so they had to use a softer word.
Kind of like us Hair challenged guys that don’t want to be referred to as bald.
I suspect it is more that you are removing yourself from the conversation but it is still there in the list of any other members of the group of participants, so it is not deleted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts