Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 120mph-140 mph

Votes: 16 37.2%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to take a poll to see how fast anyone has driven their SSR for more than one mile in distance. My recent trip afforded me some desert driving straight flat spots so I was able to travel 115 mph for a distance of 5 miles.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Try too

ampmop said:
Wanted to take a poll to see how fast anyone has driven their SSR for more than one mile in distance. My recent trip afforded me some desert driving straight flat spots so I was able to travel 115 mph for a distance of 5 miles.

Try too every chance I get going to Laughlin or Vegas, just need the top down to watch for the eye in the sky(CHP Plane) :glol :glol :glol

120 for about 3 miles darn truckers trying to pass each other had to shut her down :boxing

----------------------------------------------------------------------:ssr

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,106 Posts
Too New

I am just breaking in at the 1000 mile point. I've only just started to explore the 100+ range..... Struggling to behave myself...... :willy:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Haven't tried to see how fast I can go for a given distance.Too many Police in this town...I'll just cruise along :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
127 and climbing!

I was enroute to Warren, Michigan through Canada where Scott Doran was leading the way... next thing I know I look down at the speedo and I saw that I was quickly passing 125 and still climbing! :eek

Scott pulled over about a mile later and I couldn't figure out why... he got out of his SSR and told me that my bra had come lose. Gosh I was mad... I thought those bras were speed tested for at least 130 MPH! :lol

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Going Braless

Marc NY said:
I was enroute to Warren, Michigan through Canada where Scott Doran was leading the way... next thing I know I look down at the speedo and I saw that I was quickly passing 125 and still climbing! :eek

Scott pulled over about a mile later and I couldn't figure out why... he got out of his SSR and told me that my bra had come lose. Gosh I was mad... I thought those bras were speed tested for at least 130 MPH! :lol

Going braless at 130 mph you could get black eyes :glol :glol :glol
Somebody had to say it :rolleyes:

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marc NY said:

COOOLLLLLL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts