Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got our SSR a week ago today and WOW, it is something else! I've had Corvettes, street rods, a Harley (still do) and this by far gathers the most attention.

I have also spent the past week reviewing all of the technical and non-technical posts to see if I can eliminate doing the the "wrong" things. Thanks to all of you for your input.

Now I know that for most of you, this is a "toy" or pleasure-only vehicle, but for some of us (me included) it will be a true-blue transportation vehicle for me. (SSR Fanatics? - Never fear though, all of my vehicles are always spotless in a climate controlled garage!)

Now, my wife & I are lucky enough to work from home, so the miles won't go up in a hurry, but I was interested into how many miles has someone on this forum put on their SSR the past year (or two)? And for the high milage members, what kind of major maintenance costs (tires, etc.) have you encountered?

Thanks for letting me join your very select group...... (Oh yeah, the BUFFY stands for Big Ugly Fat Friendly Yankee - We're in the South, ya' know!)

JOHN & PAT CHASTAIN

Here it is the DAY we brought it home next to Lake Arrowhead (where we live) Nobody should be as lucky as we are!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
There is a thread for this.

We have lake Arrowhead also. Next to Big Bear lake above San Bernadino

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Other thread

True about the other thread, but more miles have been put on since most people posted their mileage. I go back and edit my mileage about once every 2 weeks (yeah I drive that much), but edits don't show up as new posts, so probably no one else has even noticed.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DANG!

I just talked about reading former posts so I don't do anything wrong, and here I go messing up my first real thread.

I appologize.

I will go find that thread.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Buff: No worries...glad to have ya on board. Great people love great cars/trucks! 16,500 miles on my smokin asphalt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts