• Garage Queen

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Trailer Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
180 Posts
***Added Poll***
You can VOTE Twice: 1) When you Drive and 2) How many miles you drive on the average.

O.K. How many minutes (on the average) do you spend driving in your SSR per day. I asked this rather than how many miles since some Fanatics use their SSR as a daily driver and may sit in traffic, etc. and log more minutes than miles.

Second, I have a feeling that many of us spend more minutes logged on to this site than actually driving our vehicles! (ironic?) So how many minutes do you spend logged on to the Fanatic forum?

I spend about 25 minutes daily in my 05 Slingshot ( I work only about 3 1/2 miles from my home). It is definitely short timewise, but sweet enjoyment wise--usually the high point of my day. I average about 60 minutes logged on to the Fanatic forum. I can't wait to see Wildcat's answers! :lol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Doh

On a normal day I spend about 15 minutes (if I get all the lights red) for the 5 mile round trip.
No doubt I spend at least twice that in this place.

Of course that's not counting the occasional 2000 mile road trip.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Minutes

Drivng the SSR right now NONE due to weather.
SSR Spring and Summer 60 minutes per day approx.

SSR Fanatic site...........two many minutes to mention. Lately been thinking I have to stay off this site. I'm not getting anything else done.

·
Registered
374 Posts
At least 90 minutes per day on a work day

It's my commuter. 45 mnutes each way.

I take her out at least an hour on Sundays and days off, sometimes longer. I just love driving this truck!

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Had to ask my better half

She said her best guess is 720min a day..................!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I drive mine everyday to work and back with a few extra trips to the grocery store etc. I would say on average I spend 30 minutes a day in my SSR (and that is not enough).....

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
This is hard, I know I spend more time on this site than driving, probably 4 hours per day average, and daily driving average 2 hrs. Now that explains alot. :yesnod

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Not enough! I know this is pathetic but mine is sitting under the shed still decorated from the Christmas parade (the Saturday after Thanksgiving). But I have an excuse, we have been on vacation and now its snowing. But lookout, I'm fixing to take the garland and crap off and drive her south for the winter.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I spend probably at least an hour and half a day in my SSR.
I spend probably at least 2 hours on this site each day.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Haven't driven the SSR in about 10 days due to weather.Too much salt on the roads.

Spend about 2 hours a day on the site :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Time spent

I drive my SSR over 3 hrs per day
l am on this site 1 hr in morning , 1 hr at noon and 1 1 /2 hr in the evening
As you can see l don't have to do much work :seeya

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Haven't been in my 'R' in two months. Battery tender taking care of things, still waiting for my new cover. But I sure spend a lot of time on this site. Spring is coming some day...................................................! Merry Christmas to "My friends". Scheide.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I just drive the SSR on weekends and then usually about 2-3 hours at a stretch, weather permitting. Probably spend a couple of hours on the forum everyday.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Right now its a weekend car. Maybe 30 minutes a week. Later after my work truck dies, it'll be my only vehicle.

Surf here at least 1 hour per day.

·
Premium Member
19,731 Posts
how many of our ssr's are fair weather vehicles my wife laughs since i got it ithink its had about 4 rain drops on it will be jacking it up soon to clean the bottom side it just won't start to rain out here in the west . just filled it up saturday with gas gas was only 209 a gallon and have only 3800 miles on it :ssr :thumbs

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Since I work at home, I don't get to drive it every day. I drive maybe an hour on weekends, but sometimes drive to Okla. or Kansas to see family. Then it's a six or eight hr drive. I guess you could say, if I'm driving,it's in the SSR. :) Oh, and I probably spend 2 hrs. a day on the site or related sites. :seeya

·
Registered
347 Posts
Work is 4 miles from my house, then my grandsons school is about 8 miles round trip so that can very in time from 20 minuets to 45 minuets. I don't take her in the rain, and just to make sure I took the windshield wipers off and threw them away!!
I am not on this site everyday but when I am probably 1 hour to 1 1/2 .

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hour and a half every day, more on weekends, quality windshield time. On this site, maybe 30 minutes to an hour every or every other day. It's all good!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
About 90 minutes a day - but use it when I drive on business to South Lousiiana, etc. Spend about 15-30 minutes a day on the site (when I'm in town).

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Time well spent

Now that I am totally operational I drive everyday for about an hour round trip. I leave really early in the morning and I leave after the traffic is gone. It is usally a straight shot with minimal lights. When ever I need to take a road trip it straight to the highway.
I usually try to visit this sight daily, about an hour, but it only to see if someone wants to come out and play.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts