Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
FatherLarry said:
How Many SSR Do You See In a Years Time??

Just 2.

Then you just aren't going to the right parties :jester

I just saw more than 80 in one place.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I've only seen 4 so far. :( I've really got to get out more ;)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
What was that official count at the Homecoming?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since picking mine up in June, I’ve seen just one other SSR, three hours after I got mine. Not a thing since.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Offical Count Not Complete per Marc

looking4_an_ssr said:
Then you just aren't going to the right parties :jester

I just saw more than 80 in one place.

Homecoming Official Count Not Complete Marc's posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I have heard so far "unofficially" is that there were approx. 70 SSR owners there plus other GM SSRs on display. We should have the exact count soon of all the SSRs that were in attendance on Friday's Homecoming.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Saw approx. 80 last year at Woodward on the strip(of that total about 60 of them were still owned by Chev yet). At least 80 privately owned SSR's this year at Homecoming. Other wise than that in a year half I probably saw 20 or so that were not on dealer lots. :ssr
Doug

·
Registered
33 Posts
How many do we see......???

Come on out to SOCAL.....we get 30+ for a gathering and 50+ at special events.... presently we are working on "beatin'" the Homecoming total.......Silver Lake - 10/15 - BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!! Tallnla

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Starting to see at least one a day in Ft.Lauderdale. I guess there are alot of new owners like me who jumped at the discounted price.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Sightings . . . .

So far (6 months) only 4

Another Richochet like mine (introduced me to ssrfanatic.com). Thanks, Terry

An Asphalt I sometimes see while blasting up the 14 to the high desert. Gray hair, conservative driver (wags finger at me as I blow by) :rolleyes:

A Redline that whipped through the parking lot of Starbucks before I could get to her and inform of this site. Might be the same one I've seen with "his and hers" names on the back window (pretty garish IMHO). :lol

A Slingshot that I've seen quite regularly on Soledad Canyon Road (we flash lights but too much traffic to stop)

Gary (WearyEagle)

·
Registered
904 Posts
I can't count that high, Very few times I have went out, Rain, Snow or blow I see as many as two and as many as a lot, One day I went out and seen a yellow one so I got on it and got behind him and then looked and they was another yellow one behind me, First for that, It made people look for a change

·
Registered
73 Posts
All the ones I see all the time are at the dealer near the house. Just two, black and silver.

There was a red one, but the guy took a bath on it, and traded it in for a Vette.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Other than the homecoming and the ones I work on I have seen about 12 and that includes the tow I saw this last weekend in Eden Prairie MN, a red one and a yellow one pulling a trailer. Are these members I might have seen?

R

·
0 Posts
I have seen maybe 4 in the past year on the road. Washington, Oregon and Ohio.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts