One of the SoCal Nuts
28,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In another thread:
dave rasmussen
Premium Member

Joined Sep 10, 2013
Suggested
"That may a topic for a thread. How many states has your SSR been through, at least since you had it."

I would be happy to start that!
BlueStreak = 48 States and 6 Provinces of Canada Since I have owned it (9/6/2006)
Del = 18 States since I have owned it. (11/29/2015)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reactions: Railroad Guy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,174 Posts
17 States between my the 3 Pac Blues that I've owned!
My first Pac Blue in 2008 went to Maggie Valley, The Woodward Dream Cruise and Michigan Fall Cruise and then I became SSR-Less in 2009.
Bought another one in 2013 and it's been to Maggie Valley, the Alabama Rally and the Daytona Rally through the years and then I bought Thunder this past August and we got aquinted by driving from Salt Lake City to Ohio. Picked up a lot of States on that thrilling ride home! Took him to Branson for the International and plan on heading east for the Covered Bridge/Chocolate Tour and the Finger Lakes Rally to pick up a couple more States this Fall!
Woo Hoo! 😎

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,389 Posts
Mine started out in Michigan, trucked to Indy, auctioned to Wisconsin, sold to a couple in Michigan, sold to a guy in Ohio, sold to Freeway Hyundai in Texas. That is where I come in. I bought it in Houston Texas in November 2014 and drove it home through Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, South Dakota. Took a trip to Wyoming last year. So 5 states by me since I have owned it.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
All of the US states from the 100th parallel west except North Dakota. That's 16. Then 9 east of there for a total of 25. Also three Canadian providences. We bought it in Mass. and drove it home for most of the eastern ones. The Springfield and Branson Rallies didn't gain any.

We would have gotten to NoDak but we hit a dear deer and ended up taking the Silverado to Canada that year.

We hope to go to Maggie Valley sometime that would check a couple more. I don't know if Chocolate Covered Bridge this year will get us anymore and Cleveland in 2021 won't. We may try for a trip up I 81 some day.

For being in the center of the country we seem to go west much more than east.

Dave

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Like Wizzr said not enough
Hmm counting all three trucks the total is 11 so far
Break down
04 black 8 states
05 Black 7 states
05 Aqua Blur 6 states
Both 05's came from out west so they have went through basically the same states.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Since mine was originally from California, then made it's way to Pennsylvania, and now resides in Texas, I'm gonna wager it's been in more states than I have!!!
Together, we have visited 6 states so far. It's hard to make those fun, long trips when ya gotta still work for a living :(.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts