Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,444 Posts
I only got 2 too. I think that's all you'll get unless you have other bed accessories added.

I know the cargo netting/crossbar package comes with more, as does the soft saddle bags (I think).

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
bed tie downs

Ricochet said:
I have two Im thinking I should have 4 ?
You can order a package of 4 from your dealer for about $17.00. They are the short ones. The only way to get 2 long ones is with the cargo bar.

Marc

·
Registered
631 Posts
Tie downs

bcbear10 said:
You can order a package of 4 from your dealer for about $17.00. They are the short ones. The only way to get 2 long ones is with the cargo bar.

Marc
The problem (?) you will find is with the floor tracks. With the two outer bed strips in, you can't really use the tie downs in the floor. All comes down to what you want to do....:skep

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to put a floor net in the back. I will need 4 loops one on each end of the track to properly secure it. I Guess I will have to order a set then.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
blueeyes said:
The problem (?) you will find is with the floor tracks. With the two outer bed strips in, you can't really use the tie downs in the floor. All comes down to what you want to do....:skep
yes you can use tie downs on the outer floor tracks with strips, I am presently doing it...

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
hhhmmmmmmm...

I got six (6) with mine.

P/P

Peace:flag

1 - 10 of 10 Posts