Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Everyone!

I am Chamily new member of this forum. As a new member, I don't know account access system. I found Your user account may not have sufficient privileges on my profile page.

Advice me How to solve it and post safely?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
account

From what I understand you need to have over 15 replies to do more. Others with more information will chime in. Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Can't help you Chamily88, but I can :00000732: you to our "exclusive" SSRfanatic web site where you can ALWAYS find somebody that is willing to help you with any problem you might have. Again :00000732: New SSR Brother !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
Good morning and a big hearty welcome from SUNNY STURGIS SOUTH DAKOTA!!!!! If you go to the page that you first signed up on it tells you what the different memberships entitle you to. It asks you to fill out like where you are from so folks in your area can help you, pick your avatar, and some info on your SSR. Then you need 15 or so POSTS to do Private Messages, post photos, sell stuff, etc. Someone else can tell you more or you just have to look around. That is what we all did. Most of us started looking at everything and decided in a hurry that the lifetime membership was the way to go. Save a lot of money in the long run if you plan on keeping your SSR. Good luck and have a great day.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,347 Posts
Hey, Everyone!

I am Chamily new member of this forum. As a new member, I don't know account access system. I found Your user account may not have sufficient privileges on my profile page.

Advice me How to solve it and post safely?

Thank you
Welcome to the family, As everyone has said you will find this group more than happy to help. If you are looking to post a question you have mastered the first step by posting this one. If you click on FORUMS in the red banner at the top of the page you will have many smaller Forums to choose from. Click one and you are faced with many sub-forums or threads or you can start your own Thread.

If you are looking to do something else let us know what you need in This Forum or the one most appropriate to your question.

It might also help a bit if you let us know what you were trying to do when you received the comment you list above. You may have been trying to post in a Forum which is limited to read only, or trying to access Supporting Members Off Topic Forum which requires you to be a Supporting or Lifetime Supporting Member.

If you go to the upper right corner of the page and click on User CP in the White banner you will be taken to your control panel where you can access your Profile and make some changes. While there you can look under the "Your Profile and click on Paid Subscriptions*** to see what paid subscriptions are available, what they cost and what services they provide.

This may provide some help answering your question. If not, maybe you can be more specific and I or one of the other moderators will step in and try again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts