Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wasn't that easy? Now you ready for the 17th.

BTY, That a cute dog. I myself have two Dachshunds, but they are short haired.
Thanks...Coop is a handfull! My husband and I don't have any real kids, but he is our 4-legged child.... :)

Maybe we can get our mini hounds together one of these days. :)

~Raymie~
:silver:

·
Florida SSR Fanatic
3,026 Posts
I'm curious how some can post about 10 massive pictures/post and I can only post 5 little ones.
Yes I would like an answer, is it their PC or what ?- I would like to be able to post more pics in a single post - I have The 4th Annual FL SSR Rally coming up and we will have a very large number of pics for viewing and posting.
Cartoon%20Group.jpg

SSRFanaticBack3.jpg

·
Administrator
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Yes I would like an answer, is it their PC or what ?- I would like to be able to post more pics in a single post - I have The 4th Annual FL SSR Rally coming up and we will have a very large number of pics for viewing and posting.
Mike you can attach up to FIVE inside your post but I routinely use photobucket's website all the time. It is free and the photos will appear large when your thread is being viewed. :thumbs

:director: NOTICE!!!!! DO NOT USE PHOTOBUCKET ANYMORE! THEY WANT TO CHARGE UP TO $400 TO ALLOW YOU TO SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!!!! :smash :banghead :pokey:

·
Registered
219 Posts
not able to post pictures fgor sale

I am a supporting member and tried to post a picture in the paarts for sale , and could not do it . What is the problem never had this experince before thanks bob

·
Administrator
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Update:

Using the attachment feature is probably the best idea for long term archiving your photos onto our web site.

Using online hosting websites (i.e. Photobucket_com) is great and also very easy to use too but remember this; if you give up your account or it expires or you delete any of your photos that you have posted via the web links they will disappear from your post(s) and we lose those great photos you had posted for all of our members to relive and or reference again.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
I have had a number of new Supporting Members wanting to know the correct steps to follow to be able to post a photo into one of their new threads or just into their replies. So I will try to explain to you one of the easiest and fastest methods in "how to" add a image/photo, by showing you how to use the "Attachment" feature.

Below is one method of posting photos onto our site. This method is just for our "Supporting Members" ONLY. Our other great "regular" members must use a host web site to link their images into their threads.

Uploading Your Photos:

Step One:

While you are creating your new thread/ reply you must scroll down to the Additional Options located below in your reply area window (only Supporting Members have this feature).

You will see a "Manage Attachments" button where you must click onto it and then go to the step #2.
HELP!!!
I used to have the "Manage Attachments" button but it's not there anymore.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
HELP!!!
I used to have the "Manage Attachments" button but it's not there anymore.
Use the Drag and Drop File Upload, located directly below the text input area of your thread response. It works great, just find the file(s) on your computer and drag it into the box that says "Drag Files Here to Attach". Simple! You can use this Drag and Drop method for pictures or other supported file formats, like .pdf files.

If you want your images to display in a specific order, then drag them into the box one-at-a-time ... wait for the file to resolve (usually a view seconds) before dragging the next file or image ... you will see the image large, then small when it finishes uploading. Images will display in the order they were uploaded. If you don't care what order they display, then you can grab 5 files at once and drag them to the upload box ... BRILLIANT!

If you still want to see the "Manage Attachments" option, you must use the "GO ADVANCED" feature. Then scroll down until you reach the Manage Attachments box.

Regards, Carl

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
26 Participants
Administrator
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing