Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,028 Posts
I agree with all previous comments. Certianly no need to create a post for the well known button and certainly no need to go crazy over it. If you read the user manual that is included in each and every truck there are no "secrets". I think the Vettes also have a glovebox button to open the rear hatch. Geez.... if they got into the truck the first place getting into the trunk is the least of your worries.

·
Premium Member
30,576 Posts
I agree with all previous comments. Certianly no need to create a post for the well known button and certainly no need to go crazy over it. If you read the user manual that is included in each and every truck there are no "secrets". I think the Vettes also have a glovebox button to open the rear hatch. Geez.... if they got into the truck the first place getting into the trunk is the least of your worries.
You assume that he had the OM. I see all too often that they get tossed somewhere along the ownership path.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,028 Posts
You assume that he had the OM. I see all too often that they get tossed somewhere along the ownership path.
True...... not sure why people loose or toss them as I have always had one included with every car I have ever owned. The manuals for the R are freely available online for those that would like an electronic version. I know very few people actually read them, but a lot of good info is in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts