Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased another cup holder for the drivers side, Is there a release button that allows the coin holder to slide out.

thanks

Jerry

·
BLU SSR
3,530 Posts
I purchased another cup holder for the drivers side, Is there a release button that allows the coin holder to slide out.

thanks

Jerry
Jerry,
I've got one of the tools shown on the listing , I can bring it with me to Warner Robins if you are going.
Jim :blur: :ssr

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
I was thinking something was said about using pieces of a credit card to slide in on the sides?? Maybe on the Library??

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
FYI - for future reference:

SSR cup holder/coin tray are actually VW/Audi stock items. Please note the following VW/Audi item numbers.

4BO 885 996 2SK = cup holder COVER ONLY
4BO 885 995 B = cup holder WITHOUT COVER

If you Google the above numbers you will find several sources for these SSR replacement components made by VW/Audi as OEM parts. You can also go directly to your local VW/Audi dealer to order these directly. These components were OEM items on VW/Audi starting in 1998.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,159 Posts
FYI - for future reference:

SSR cup holder/coin tray are actually VW/Audi stock items. Please note the following VW/Audi item numbers.

4BO 885 996 2SK = cup holder COVER ONLY
4BO 885 995 B = cup holder WITHOUT COVER

If you Google the above numbers you will find several sources for these SSR replacement components made by VW/Audi as OEM parts. You can also go directly to your local VW/Audi dealer to order these directly. These components were OEM items on VW/Audi starting in 1998.
Isn't that cover a little different than the SSR ones? I got the cup holder with the face on it and removed it and replaced it with my one off my SSR. The one that came with the cup holder was the same size across the face and the SSR is a little bigger on one side

1 - 11 of 11 Posts