Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, some of you know me from old days here. I still have my SSR and the mods are going in my profile. I have 22500 miles or so on it. Always garage kept and never driven during December - April. Where would I start if I wanted to sell this?
Thanks
Bob.

PS Hope I'm not breaking any new forum rules, if so let me know.

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
The forum is a great way to start selling your SSR. There are many non-members looking to buy here.
I will be watching for it in the "SSRs for sale" section of this forum...If you need help posting pics, let me know, I can help you.
@04 PurpleHaze is absolutely right, write up a nice post about everything that you have put into your R; buyers WANT an R that has had only one owner and especially if that one owner has taken really good care of it!! Sorry to hear your selling, but best to make sure it goes to a FANATIC!!
Again, if you need help, send your pics to me over email: [email protected]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. It will be this weekend's project. I don't want to sell it and won't if the price is low but I have other toys now and the SSR sits in the garage. Rather have someone enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I started at kbb.com. They will get you a bunch of offers from your local dealers. It a good starting point.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
See you had posted a problem with your R overheating before did you get it fixed or just pick it back up from the dealer. Concern here might be some damage done to your cooling system or motor, if I was an interested buyer I would like to know about this and what was done to correct it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See you had posted a problem with your R overheating before did you get it fixed or just pick it back up from the dealer. Concern here might be some damage done to your cooling system or motor, if I was an interested buyer I would like to know about this and what was done to correct it.
No damage was done. The car wasn't driven after it was overheated. It was taken to the dealership and they checked everything and said everything checked out fine except needs a new fan. The car was being garaged for the winter so I decided to wait to have it fixed this spring with that custom fan everyone here talks about. Still for sale, although I haven't listed it anywhere lol. It's like the lottery, if Yue don't play you can't win. Everytime I think about selling I get choked up, no joke. We'll see what happens. I have the room and don't need the money. Won't be giving it away for sure.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
The forum is a great way to start selling your SSR. There are many non-members looking to buy here.
I will be watching for it in the "SSRs for sale" section of this forum...If you need help posting pics, let me know, I can help you.
@04 PurpleHaze is absolutely right, write up a nice post about everything that you have put into your R; buyers WANT an R that has had only one owner and especially if that one owner has taken really good care of it!! Sorry to hear your selling, but best to make sure it goes to a FANATIC!!
Again, if you need help, send your pics to me over email: [email protected]
Excellent post CruDawg ... tennesseecozy"Dawg" :ssr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts