Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to part of the HRPT in Springfield, Illinois this past sunday. If you think the pics of Fuzzy's truck look sharp, you have to see it in person! The pics do it no justice. My wife saw it for the first time and was ready to have ours repainted.

There were about 8 SSr's there. Oh yeah, remembered my camera about 40 miles away from the house. Hopefully Fuzzy will have some great pics for us.

Axiom, were was the truck!? I went down to the Detroit Locker display and they had not seen the truck since saturday. Said they had no idea were it was and this was 3 in the afternoon on sunday. Big disapointment for me.

I would suggest to anyone to go and see this event. Had alot of people stopping and asking questions about the truck. Pretty amazing since there were hundreds of custom cars and trucks, I saw so many Goats at this event they should not have any grass left on the grounds. :lol

The baddest car I saw had a full blown hemi burning nitro methane with street plates on it! Ah, the smell of nitro in the afternoon!

No one from the group here PM'd me to go so it was just myself on the road. Had a great time and look forward to seeing it again next year.

·
Registered
322 Posts
HD-Fatboy said:
Axiom, were was the truck!? I went down to the Detroit Locker display and they had not seen the truck since saturday. Said they had no idea were it was and this was 3 in the afternoon on sunday. Big disapointment for me.

The baddest car I saw had a full blown hemi burning nitro methane with street plates on it! Ah, the smell of nitro in the afternoon!

Figures! Don was probably out playin with her, its a bummer you missed it!
They don't like to sit for long, very anxious guys - wanna just go!!

I LOVE THAT SMELL!!!!!!!! :flag I like to guess the vehicles ratio by the smell of its exhaust!! :lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts