Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Marshfield car show

FUZZY said:
2nd annual car show and cruise

Marshfield, WI

Cruise Friday July 22, 2005

Car show Saturday 23, 2005

for more info contact:

Brian Bettinger at [email protected]
OR
goto [email protected]
YEEHA - I hope someone comes to the car cruise!!! I'll be there and in it (since it is my home town)!

Anyone coming can stop by my house for a beverage (or a few) of choice...

I hope you make it too Fuzzy!!

Dave

:flag

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're getting close here

This is this weekend ind MARSHFEILD, WI.

I hope some of our Wisconsin and Minnesota SSR's show up for this. It sounds like fun.

So far it seems the thefalguy and I will be there and wipurplechic may show. I've also talked to a few of my relatives in nearby Wausau that will attempt ot make it for one of the two days.

Hope to meet up with a few more SSR owners.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good time!

FUZZY said:
This is this weekend ind MARSHFEILD, WI.

I hope some of our Wisconsin and Minnesota SSR's show up for this. It sounds like fun.

So far it seems the thefalguy and I will be there and wipurplechic may show. I've also talked to a few of my relatives in nearby Wausau that will attempt ot make it for one of the two days.

Hope to meet up with a few more SSR owners.
PS It was a fun turnout with a potential new site member from the area with a UV, Danrick with his Smokin, me with the Big Cheese and Fuzzy with his custom.

:flag

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

DAVE AND GERRY,

For the hospitality on Friday when we arrived, showing us your wonderful home and the main drag of Marshfield. The wife and I had a terriffic time meeting the both of you and DANRICK, as well as, Mr. Johnson (I think).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts