Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm currently laid up with a busted leg and arm and I was checkin out the T/V and saw the new Hperpac tuner/dyno touch screen system.This thing aparently can tune just like any hand held unit but also gives dyno results, 1/4 mile times, HP and torque numbers and alaot of other parameters.
Has anyone of you tried it yet?I'm currently using the Crane Cams unit and would like to know if this new tuner is better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hypertech-Inc's home page - Info on the Hyperpac

Here is the web link to Hypertech Inc. who is making the Hyperpac computer. It is not out on the street as yet - All of the places offering it for sale are "pre-order" only.

From this link click on "Articles" - On this page there are two articles on the Hyperpac and what it can do - Looks good, but $799 is a big chunk of change... The u/i looks good with a touch screen LCD panel... I'd say it doesn't do anything from a tuning perspective the other models at 1/2 the price do, but it does offer a number of other features you can't get in the cheaper models... They claim they will be CARB certified when they are shipping, so that means all mods are "legal" for emissions...

Interesting... Worth a look, don't you think?

http://www.hypertech-inc.com/index.html

:cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw shucks

Hey rhughestx,
Too good to be true, I talked to hypertech today and the unit wont be released for another 4-8 weeks. This new unit will only work on the 04 and 05 model year SSR and not the 03.
Too pricey anyway.Think I'll save up for a supercharger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts